Join us at William Seymour College on Saturday, November 17 from 10am-2pm a workshop entitled Breaking the Silence: Building Bridges Around Race. Please register in advance. Cost includes lunch.
As the conversation progresses, participants will be able to:
- Develop keen cultural awareness and intelligence
- Learn about critical issues for diverse groups in our local, national and global community
- Identify opportunities to develop authentic cross-racial relationships
- Talk openly and honestly about difficult issues related to race and racism
- Enhance skills for engaging in dialogue about race and racism
- Explore what it means to be a friend of anti-racism work Develop action steps for our congregations and communities